Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Testimony Gloves


Monday night at family home evening Dallin taught the lesson. He was so excited because during sharing time on Sunday, all the children had made "Testimony Gloves" and Sister Thompson gave them the challenge to go home and share what they had learned in FHE. So with a little help, and using his glove, Dallin shared his testimony about President Monson, Heavenly Father, the temple, Jesus Christ, and Joseph Smith. He said that when he gets a little bigger that he will share his testimony during sacrament meeting. Which translates into, he is a little scared of doing it now. Everything that he is a little scared of doing he puts off and says that he will do it "when I am bigger".

Dallin and Mandy love family home evening. They ask to have it all the time. All of our FHEs are pretty similar. Our lessons are very short and we always have to play a game afterwards. And we can't forget the song. Dallin almost always requests that we sing "Follow the Prophet". Mandy likes for us to sing "walk beside me" or in other words, she likes to sing "I Am a Child of God".

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm so proud of you for using your Glove! I wish I could have been around to hear you! You are such a Darling little Boy. I'm glad Maizie has a friend just like you!