Monday, August 18, 2008

The Hat

After Dallin's soccer practice, I was hot and sweaty and decided to go take a shower. So I left the kids playing with Nathan. It seems that whenever I leave him alone with the kids, I never know what I am going to come back and find. I come out of our room and Nathan smiles and tells me to look at the pictures on the camera. I take a look and these are the pictures I find there. Dallin apparently had put Nathan's hat on Layton. Nathan knows that I hate to miss cute little moments like that, so smart man that he is, he grabbed the camera and took a picture for me. Isn't he sweet to think of me like that? I love the pictures. I think that they show off Layton's triple chins really well, don't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was the sweetest thing. I am soooo proud that Nathan took those pictures for you. I hope you stay a blog-a-holic a long, long, time. It has brought Mama Doris and I much closer together when I read it to her and describe the pictures.
Love my Jarvis'!