Sunday, November 16, 2008

MMMMMM.....Cookie

Layton was sooooooo happy about eating his first cookie. He actually giggled after tasting it. I think he got that from me. I sometimes get really happy and excited about yummy food too. He enjoyed it so much that after every few licks he would smile and make a noise that sounded very much like "mmmmm". He ended up getting it from head to toe and I had to dump him in the bath tub afterwards, which just added to his pleasure of the experience. He LOVES to take a bath and would stay in the water for hours if we let him. It is hilarious when you first put him in the water. He starts kicking and cooing and squealing in delight. Then he'll turn his head to the side to lick the water and then make a funny face at the wetness of it. He has done that now hundreds of times, but each time the feel of the water on his lips seems to surprise and excite him. He is such a funny little baby. I'm so glad he's mine.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)

Stacy Pettersen said...

I hope you have his "bath time" on film... it is so funny!