Monday, August 3, 2009

Exercise

You all know that I’ve been trying to exercise a little more lately, right?  Well I have found an excellent work out.  Try pushing three kids in a stroller designed for two.  It is pretty heavy and makes for some excellent resistance training!

IMG_5395

If you have ever pushed a jogging stroller then you know that to turn it, you have to press back and down on the handle bar and lift the front wheel.  Try doing that with Dallin sitting right at the front wheel.  That’ll put some muscle on ya!

It is pretty fun to take them with me though.  Every now and then Mandy and Dallin will get out and jog a little bit as I walk.  If you’ve never seen Mandy jog on her tippy toes, you should ask her to do it for you sometime because it is quite funny.  But then, she is quite funny a lot of the time :)

2 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Dallin and Layton look sweaty just from the ride! Good job!!

Becky Shuler said...

GO girl! I remember huffing and puffing as I pushed Matthew and Jonathan in my double jogging stroller. I was probably pushing like 60-70 pounds! Thankfully when the boys start school I can just push Juliette and she is 30 pounds - much lighter!