Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Spy

Driving in the car a few days ago……

Mandy: Mom, let’s play I spy.

Me: I can’t right now, I’m driving and I have to watch where we’re going.

Mandy: I’ll just play it by mySELF. (in a slightly petulant tone)

Me: Ok.

Mandy: I spy with my little eye…..something black.

Mandy: Is it that?

Mandy: No.

Mandy: Is it that?

Mandy: No.

Mandy: Is it that?

Mandy: Yes, that’s it! (accompanied by her own clapping and cheering)

Seriously, I just don’t know about that girl sometimes. Apparently she doesn’t know either:

IMG_77093

3 comments:

Nana said...

That is too cute! I love the picture. It just goes to show they can entertain themselves when they have to. Love Ya!

Mandi said...

Oh that is so cute! I laughed out loud and Abigail asked what was so funny. When I told her she said "Mandy and me should be friends I would play I spy with her". What a creative little girl. I love it! We really should get the girls together one day. Oh and I thik this picture of Mandy is AMAZING!

Casey Gentle said...

seriously amazing picture!!!! i can't get over it. way to flex that photography muscle! and cute story too.