Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Bowl

Thanksgiving has become synonymous football.  Mostly watching football.  And honestly who wouldn’t love watching it when you have people like this -

 IMG_7904

and this -

IMG_7916 

playing.  Not to mention great plays like this one -

IMG_7924

running at a 110%-

IMG_7910

awesome touchdowns -

IMG_7920

IMG_7948

great smiles -

 IMG_7917

little lost boys not knowing what to do -

IMG_7935

one little boy that evaded capture from even the best players -

IMG_7952

and this little boy that made a touchdown himself!

IMG_7903

I am usually not a huge football fan.  But this kind of football I could watch anytime!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Very Very cute!!! I love that Dallin and so may of the little ones got in on the action. DId Nathan and Dallins team win?

Your post with your family ringing the bells is really cute! I love Mandy's face. You have a cute family. I agree with Erin, how could people resist those little cuties?