Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

As is traditional, I think it is time for me to set a few goals for the year. A fun one that I am planning on doing is a Project365. Many other people have done them before, so now I’m going to give it a try. If you have never heard of it before, it is pretty simple. A Project365 is something that you choose to do EVERYDAY of the year and document it. Most often I have seen them as photo projects (which is what I am doing), but I have also seen cooking projects, writing projects, crafting projects, scrapbooking projects and many others. For me, my goal is to take a picture EVERYDAY for the next 365 days. Since I come pretty close to doing that anyway as it is, I don’t think that it is going to be unattainable. Which is part of what makes a goal good. A goal (for me, anyway) needs to be something that stretches me a little bit, but not too much that it completely stresses me out. I’m hoping it will help me become more familiar with my camera and to try to use more of the manual settings. So be expecting a post from me everyday this year. Some days that post may include a photo and only a photo, but sometimes the photos themselves are much more enjoyable than what I have to say anyway. Hope you all have a wonderful and happy 2010!

IMG_88691

I have no clue why Dallin is making this face, but sometimes you just go with what you get.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Love the face Dallin! I think that project 365 sounds like a great idea. I am looking forward to more of your amazing photos!

Brittney said...

I am lovin the face Dallin! I think that the project is such a cool idea!!! I love all your photos. They are always just so cute! BY the way HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Love, Britt :)