Monday, February 22, 2010

Got my fingers crossed

That spring will be here before we know it!  On a beautiful bright sunny day

 

IMG_0166

we went to the park.  The sky was amazingly blue!

 

IMG_0174

And much to my surprise, the grass was growing bright green.  Unlike, the dead brown stuff covering our yard.

 

IMG_0176

And then we found an even greater surprise of little flowers blooming.

 

IMG_01791

It just makes me happy to think that everything will be blooming and green again so soon!  I love springtime!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

I love spring time, too! I love flowers and everything that comes with it. Love the post!

Janie Mueller said...

Beautiful pictures! Our family can't wait for Spring either. My kids have cabin fever so bad and get outside every warm chance they can. We are looking forward to picnics at the park before Summer gets here:)

McKinnley said...

We cant even see the ground!! Its ALL SNOW!!!! But I love it!
Love, McKinnley

Brittney said...

I love the spring except one thing the pollen! Those pictures are amazing!!! You should be a picture taker person. :) And the weather was quite amazing! I have not seen natural green grass in like forever! Because now it is all fake! But soon in the summer that will all change. I hope! But that looks like fun. Love always, Britt :)

Laurel Shaw said...

I can't wait too. I miss green so bad!

Becky Shuler said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm ready for spring too!