Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rubbing Off

You know you have been spending too much time with your kids, when you even starting thinking in their vernacular. 
IMG_01421
Mandy has never used the word thirsty.  She has ALWAYS referred to herself as being ‘drinky’.    So while sitting by myself (a rare moment indeed) at the computer, I found myself thinking, “I am really drinky.  I could use a glass of water.”  Do you know I walked all the way into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water before I even realized what I had said to myself?  Then I just had to laugh.  That is is life with a mommy brain for ya.

2 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Mandy is lookin' a little drinky in this picture! She's gorgeous!! She seriously keeps getting cuter!!

Lea Whittaker said...

That is our lives isn't it. I was on a date with Jason and he returned quicker than I expected him and I asked "did you go potty?" You can tell I talk to a 2yo and 4 yo all day too.

Such a cute picture!!