Thursday, March 18, 2010

Outdoor Spring Cleaning

IMG_0565It’s that time again to get the lawn and flower beds lookin’ nice and pretty.  To get the front yard ready for spring, we had some of the best helpers ever.

This one right here might just be the best trash picker upper I’ve ever seen. 
IMG_0560
IMG_0568<--- this one can pull weeds with the best of them.

And don’t for get this little darling that pulled up as much grass as weeds.  But really, it’s the thought that counts, right?
IMG_0566
I can’t wait to go buy flowers to set out in the beds.  It will be so nice to have some bright color out in the front yard again.    The next step is INDOOR spring cleaning.  I have just as many hot spots of junk that need to be weeded indoors as I did outdoors.  Hardest part is just getting up the motivation to do it!  Housework is the bane of my existence.

6 comments:

KYLIA said...

Girl, send them helpers my way...tell them I pay in Rice Krispy treats and cookies! :)

Casey Gentle said...

Is your crew for hire?? I need some serious work done out front! Looks like you and Nathan are training up some hard workers!!! Good for y'all! Hot spots inside--baby steps! 2 minutes at a time.

Kelly said...

Looks like my kind of thing... Nothing better than getting the hands dirty from maken the yard look clean and beautiful! Love yard work. Looks like you have some hard workers. I miss them all!

LESLIE said...

I can't wait to work my kids like rented mules. Maybe in won't look like Sanford and Son outside for once!! I haven't checked your blog out in fo-eva!! Mine either for that matter! : ) I just caught up today! I'm jealous ya'll are getting your yard work done and making it a family affair. You go girl!

Erin said...

What cuties! Congrats on getting the outside done...you are much further along than I am!

Mandi said...

i love love love Yard work. I can not wait every year to plant a pretty flower bed. I can not wait to see the flower bed all done and colorful. What great little helpers you have... and cute as well.