Monday, January 3, 2011

The True Meaning of Christmas

IMG_3707-edit
Layton opened all of his presents.  He loved them all.  Then when he saw that there were no more to open in his pile, he moved on to Nathan’s pile.  When informed of his error and told that he had no more presents to open, we come to this picture.  I know it is probably wrong to laugh at such a distraught little figure, but honestly it was just way too funny.  I still laugh every time  I think about it.   It is now my favorite Christmas picture of all time.    I think that with him – we are a VERY VERY VERY long way from getting him to understand the true meaning of Christmas.

5 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

That is hilarious. I love the humor you find in your children. Especially Layton. :)

Kelly said...

That is too FUNNY! I love how you caught him in action and are willig to share with all of us! FUNNY FUNNY!

Mandi said...

Can I just say that kid is CUTE? How do you handle all that cuteness? I love your blog always makes me giggle. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I also hope your 2011 is one of your best ever. Love you guys!

Lea Whittaker said...

Great picture! Such a hard thing for the little guy to understand that there were no more presents for him:) I actaully found myself laughing at Caden today while he was crying in Target because I told him he couldn't have something...I mean come on you are 5 and should understand this doesn't help by now....me laughing only made him more upset but it truely was funny!! Love this post!

Laurel Shaw said...

That's so cute! Layton you are my kind of boy!