Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shelf Reliance –Thrive Consultant – Food Storage

A few months ago my very good friend Kylia introduced me to a new product line called Thrive from Shelf Reliance.  Thrive is a food storage line of products that is really more than just food storage.  Why?  Because these are products that you can use everyday!

freeze dried food

They make it so easy for you to build up a supply of food.  Why build a supply of food?  Job loss, natural disaster, sudden high expenses, and more.  Having a food supply on hand is like having food insurance.  Should you have several months where you are unemployed, or perhaps get injured and are unable to work for a while, or for whatever reason are unable to purchase food, with a good food supply, you can rest easy knowing that no matter what happens you can feed your family.

With Shelf Reliance, you can determine a monthly food budget, set up a list of foods that you want to add to your food supply, and then they will send you foods from your list each month that are equal to that budget amount.  Don’t know what you need to have in your food supply?  They even have tools to help you determine that and can generate a food list for you. 

I’ve been doing the monthly shipment thing now (they call it your “Q”) for several months and I’ll be honest, I’m actually having a hard time adding to my food storage.  Why?  Because my kids just want to eat it!  I think this company’s best products are it’s freeze dried fruits and vegetables.  My kids love eating the veggies and fruits right out of the can.  They are so tasty and crunchy.  I love having them as snacks myself.  The best part – the ingredient list.  It is usually just one item long.  My favorites so far are the pineapple, corn, peas, peaches, and pears.

PeachSlices copy

I’ve actually found that my kids are choosing to eat these healthy snacks and as a result I am buying less snacky type food at the grocery store.  They are eating healthier and I am spending less money at the grocery store.  It’s a win-win!

So because I’ve learned to love these products so much I decided to become a consultant for it myself. 

Take a look at the website to see all the types of foods and other products available. (Click on the logo to go to the website)

Shelf-Reliance-Logo

The prices available to you at a party are better than the prices listed on the website.  Usually by 5 to 10 percent.  So a party is definitely the way to go.  And as a hostess you get to earn free food!   It is super easy to host a party.  All you have to provide is the place and the plates.  I bring all the food for tasting!  If you are interested in having a fun night with your friends and tasting some good food,  I would love to do that with you!  Just e-mail me at ksjarvis77@gmail.com to get started!

4 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Count me in!!

Laurel Shaw said...

I've tried a couple of things granny gets, and it's pretty good! I'm interested!!

Katheryn said...

Yay! I'm so excited!

Becky Shuler said...

Let me know when you have a party. They have come out with a few new items that I would like to order. I am totally sold on these products. I haven't tried anything that wasn't as good as fresh once reconstituted. I know that the Ice Cream Sandwiches are beyond compare!