Monday, July 14, 2008

Katy's Shower

One of the highlights this past weekend for me, was getting to go to a baby shower for my friend Katy. She, Kylia, and I went to junior high and high school together. We were pretty much inseperable during those years. Then since I moved away we have not been able to get together very often at all. I was so happy to see her and to be a part of preparing for the arrival of her baby boy, Dylan. Kylia was one of the hostesses of the party, which was extremely nice and well done. Katy and her husband have been waiting for this baby for a long time and I am so excited and happy for them. Katy is going to be a fantastic mom. I just hope she is ready for all the craziness that mother hood brings along with all the joys.

1 comment:

KYLIA said...

Is there any way to photo-shop out at least three of my chins and maybe move my eyes so that I don't look like I was drinking some spiked punch?!!! It was so nice for all of us to be together again...it only took us 10 years to do it...and they said it couldn't be done!! :) I'm so glad you were able to come, it was so nice to be able to hang out with you and I got to hold Layton as long as I wanted...he is such a good baby! Love you!