Thursday, July 3, 2008

Laundry Lady



Mandy is such a good helper. She especially loves to help me fold the clothes. I can always depend on her to be right there with me the second I get the clothes out of the dryer. And she actually does an excellent job. I very rarely have to refold something that she has folded. It really is a big help to me considering that I do at least one (sometimes two or three) loads of laundry every day. She loves to help in all kinds of ways. She likes to help me clean-up messes, which happen very frequently in our house. She loves to dust. But, oddly enough she is terrified of the vacuum. When I vacuum, I have to put her on the couch where she can be "safe".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need Mandy to stay with me and teach me how to fold and dust! What a wonderful thing for her to do.

Kelly said...

Do you share her with others? I could use her say... next week!
Keep telling her how great she is so she will keep it up! it won't be long and she will cry each time you ask her to help do those things. so cute!