Thursday, July 3, 2008

How Smart Are You?

Tonight at the dinner table, Dallin brought up the subject of getting some new toys for Christmas. As though he hadn't already gotten enough for his birthday two weeks ago, he is already worried about what he will be getting six months from now. We tried to explain to him that he might not get all the toys that he was listing and he quipped back to us that yes he would. He knew he would because, "I'm smart, I know everything." He told Nathan and I, "I know it because I am smarter than you." So we asked him back, "How smart are you?" The above picture was his answer. We then asked him if he would teach us everything because we didn't know everything. He told us, "Not now, I'll teach you later." As though teaching us everything was not on his list of priorities.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

That seems like a fish story if I have ever seen/heard one before.

Melissa said...

Katheryn, your blog is soo cute! I love it! Your kids are so adorable too! I am glad you started a blog, but beware, it is addicting!