Friday, July 25, 2008

Not Lightning McQueen???

Go me! I have just won one of life's little battles. I actually convinced Dallin to buy school shoes and a backpack that have absolutely nothing to do with Cars! It took a little convincing, but I got him to branch out and get a Batman backpack. And this is even better, I talked him into getting shoes that don't have any character on them at all! I'm a miracle worker! I know it probably seems silly to get so excited about this, but honestly I am so tired of seeing Cars everywhere in the house! It will be nice to have a bit of change.

2 comments:

KYLIA said...

What are you, a RACE-ist??!! He looks like he's all grown up!

Kelly said...

Way to go Mom! Way to Shake things up! Isn't it funny the things kids pick up on? I can't believe he can be going to school! BIG BOY!