Friday, July 11, 2008

Rubba-dub-dub



Layton is so funny about water. He absolutely loves to take a bath. When we put him in there he will kick and splash and have a great time. But when we have tried to take him into a swimming pool he will immediately start crying. He will even cry if all you do is put his feet into the pool. I guess he doesn't like to be cold and if the temperature isn't right he just isn't going to go for it. But no matter, I am sure it won't be long and he will start to like the idea of swimming. I remember it took Mandy and Dallin a while to begin liking the pool too. Isn't he starting to look chubby in this picture? I love little fat rolls and chubby cheeks. I just want to eat them up.

3 comments:

KYLIA said...

Don't you have a picture like that of Dallin too?!!! You should put them up together so we can all see what little twins they look like!

LESLIE said...

So, I see you've become a blog-a-holic as well!! I love when their bellies start to get really round! It's so cute!

Kim Jarvis said...

We like Layton's chub!
Kate is the same way. If the water's warm - loads of fun, but if the water is cold - loads of screaming!