Thursday, July 10, 2008

Scrabbled Eggs



Since we normally don't eat a big breakfast, one of our favorite evening meals is to have breakfast foods for dinner, or "Brinner" as some people like to call it. Both Mandy and Dallin love bacon. But then honestly, who doesn't. Dallin also loves eggs. He likes to eat them either boiled or "scrabbled".
We have tried to explain to him that they are called scrambled eggs, but for some reason he continues to call them "scrabbled" eggs. We are thinking that one these days he is going to use his eggs to spell some long triple letter score word. But until then, we'll just enjoy our brinner and smile each time he talks about his "scrabbled" eggs.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We have "brinners" a lot too. That is the only way to get my kids to eat. THey love breakfast. That is cute, scrabbled eggs. You never know what kids are going to say!

LESLIE said...

Hey, Melissa told me about your blog!! I can tell it's going to be one of my favs! I love hearing cute things kids do! I can't wait to see your new little man!