Wednesday, July 9, 2008

15 Minutes

We have created a little spoiled monster. Layton wants to be held every second that he is awake. It is driving me a little bit crazy. The only spot that I have found that he will sit for any length of time is in the high chair in the kitchen. And even then he will only sit there for about 15 minutes. But those are 15 minutes that I am very grateful for. When you have been holding a baby for over an hour straight, your arms begin to get extraordinarily tired. And while 15 minutes certainly doesn't seem like a long time, it is a very welcome break. But even though he frustrates me, I still love him immensely. I mean who wouldn't love a baby that is so cute. He is so kissable and lovable that sometimes I really don't mind that he wants to be with me all day long.

No comments: