Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ta-da



Mandy is the dramatic one in our family. Everything she does is done with flair. While at the Whitewater Center this weekend, she and all of the other kids were playing on a little rock climbing area. And rather than just climbing around on it like all of the other kids, Mandy upon reaching the top of the rock turned and looked at all of us and yelled "Ta-Da" as though climbing up a four foot rock was the most amazing feat that we had ever seen.


So of course, then I had to praise her and extol her virtues because this most wonderful accomplishment was so very deserving of commendation. The funny thing is that if I had not praised her, she would have done the praising herself. If ever I don't recognize her accomplishments, she just tells me, "Mommy, look I did a good job" and then she claps her hands for herself. She is one funny little girl. Even as I was doing this post, Mandy saw the picture at the right and so I asked her what she was doing in the picture. She laughed and said "I Ta-Daed", so she has even created her own verb for what she does.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You guys are Party Animals! So fun. What fun happy Memories! Mandy what a sweetie!

KYLIA said...

That is too cute! I'm so glad y'all had a good trip...can't wait to see y'all this weekend!