Monday, August 25, 2008

Knight in Shining Armor

Poor Dallin is always surrounded by girls. ALL of his cousins on Nathan's side of the family are girls. And while he does have some boy cousins on my side of the family, we live so far away from each other that he rarely ever gets to see them. We went to a play date at Nana's house, and even at the play date he was surrounded by girls. There was only one other boy there (other than Layton) but he was quite a bit younger than Dallin. All the kids played dress up and Dallin was the only knight among all those princesses. He will certainly never have any shortage of damsels in distress to rescue!

3 comments:

KYLIA said...

Yeah, he looks really upset about this "problem" he has!!! Look at that big 'ole grin on his face!!!

The Sauls Family said...

Hee! My nephew Nathan has the same problem. He has six girl cousins, plus his sister! And there are no grandkids on his Dad's side of the family. I bought him a book for Christmas last year called 19 Girls and Me. It was too cute. I just put it up on my Goodreads list if you want to check it out. :)

Stacy Pettersen said...

I forgot about that day! How funny, you've got to send me a copy of that picture!!!