Monday, August 11, 2008

Night Owl

Look at that cute baby smile. Looking at him you would never realize how frustrated I was when we took this picture. It was almost 11:30 at night and the child was STILL awake. He stays up late almost every night and it can get pretty tiring trying to keep him quiet so that he doesn't wake Dallin and Mandy. However, maybe I shouldn't complain. Maybe staying up late is helping him sleep. We are pretty excited because twice this week he slept all the way through the night. Let's hope it isn't just a fluke and he'll start sleeping through the night every night!!! Ooh, maybe I shouldn't have said that. Now I have probably gone and jinxed things and he will never sleep through the night again.

1 comment:

KYLIA said...

How could you want a cute little face like that to go to sleep?!! He's just so happy being awake! :)
You know I'm teasing...!! He's getting so big so quick!!!