Monday, September 8, 2008

The Baby Doll

I know that he is cute enough to be a baby doll, but I didn't know until a few days ago that Dallin actually thinks that Layton is one! Mandy was playing with her baby doll and then I heard Dallin tell her that he was going to get a baby doll too. The next thing I know he is holding Layton (who had been playing on the floor) and he and Mandy are playing baby dolls. They walked around the house doing different things with their "dolls". They took them to the "park" in their room, they put them to bed in my room, and they then they fed them in the kitchen. Surprisingly Layton seemed to really enjoy it. Well I guess I shouldn't be that surprised because Dallin and Mandy happen to be his favorite source of entertainment. They are always making him smile. Layton especially loves it when they dance around in front of him or hide from him and pop out and say "BOO".

1 comment:

Stacy Pettersen said...

How funny! Isn't it crazy how baby siblings seem to love what we would call "torture" from their older siblings? What a good sport Layton!