Saturday, September 13, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing

Last Saturday I didn't post anything and when I got home I had a message on my voicemail from Aunt Becky. She said that she checked my blog and that there wasn't anything new posted there so she just wanted to make sure that everything was OK. So Aunt Beck - this post is for you! A blog about nothing. I just didn't want you to think that I had died or anything. I don't really have anything to write about. I don't have any cute quotes from my kids or details of any fun place that we went to. It just happens sometimes that there is nothing to post about. So in the future, there really will be days that I won't post anything. When that happens Aunt Beck, please don't have a heart attack! But since I am writing about nothing, I thought that I should at the very least post SOMETHING entertaining. And what better entertainment is there than looking at a baby. Of course watching him LIVE is the best, but looking at pictures of him is a fairly close second. And who wouldn't want to look at pictures of one of the cutest babies in the world? Notice that I said "one of", because I do have two other children that have a pretty good claim on that title as well. And there do happen to be a few other children that I think are pretty darn cute too. But for us right now, we just love to look at our little Layton boy. And even for those non-partial people out there, you have to admit that he is precious. In fact, I think that he could give a lot kids a run for their money on earning the title of World's Most Kissable Cheeks, Cutest Baby Toes, Best Belly to Tickle, Most Bitable Thighs, Sweetest Sleeping Baby, Best Neck to Gobble, and Most Delightful Smile. And I happen to know for a fact that he is the absolute winner of the award for child most likely to cause me to have a nervous breakdown due to sleep deprivation.

So Aunt Beck, I hope you enjoyed this little ramble about nothing. We love you and don't expect me to do this every time I have nothing to write about :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the "nothing". I will admit that he has got to be one of the cutest...of course, I can't tell him from Mandy at his age.
I love you for taking the time to do this blog and I promise not to worry if a day or two goes by with no blog. You always manage to make even nothing interesting. I love my Jarvis Family.