Saturday, November 29, 2008

Walkie-Talkie Conversations

Last Saturday, Sarah and Dallin were so happy to get to play together. They spent quite a bit of their time playing on the walkie-talkies. Listening to their conversations was very amusing, so I thought that I would share a few choice tid-bits. However to get the full effect, you have to picture them standing only about 8 feet apart and looking directly at one another. Here goes:

Sarah: Hello

Dallin: Hello

Sarah: I can't hear you , you have to push the button.

Dallin: OK

Sarah: Hello

Dallin: Hello

Sarah: Say something.

Dallin: (grins and giggles) OK

Sarah: Say something else.

(still standing only 8 feet apart and looking directly at one another)

Dallin: What are you doing?

Sarah: Talking to you. What are you doing?

Dallin: (more grins and giggles) Talking on the walkie-talkie.



I love how gifted children are at asking the most difficult of questions and then answering with the most detailed of answers:)

2 comments:

Becky Shuler said...

I just LOVE your new family portraits. The middle one almost looks like a Christmas Tree!

I am really glad this is blog month so I will be sure to get my daily dose!

Stacy Pettersen said...

I remember playing with walkie talkies as a kid... I guess it's a classic game!