Sunday, January 11, 2009

That Face

While at church today, I had to take Layton out into the hallway about halfway through sacrament meeting because he was fussing. This is generally our ritual every Sunday. Then for the rest of the meeting I usually walk around in the Relief Society room with the speaker on and listen to the talks. As I was walking down the hall to the Relief Society room, a sweet older sister came up behind me. Layton was perched up on my shoulder, much in the same way that he is perched up on Nathan shoulder in this picture. And as always, when someone comes up to him, he flashes his amazing smile. I heard the sister behind me make a little "ahh" sound and then she said, "His little face just melts your heart doesn't it."



Yep, this little face melts my heart every single day.

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

I know you have the most photogenic children and can capture the spirit of whatever they are doing. I love Laytons grin with the one little tooth. It almost looks like he is smiling because he knows a secret in the bottom picture. Ooooooh so cute!