Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Supers

Introducing Superman and Superella......





Mandy came up with the "superella" name all by herself. I thought it was very clever. And yes if you are wondering, I do let my kids jump off the couch sometimes. And yes I know they might hurt themselves. But most fun things that you do as a child involve just a little bit of risk. That is what makes it exciting. And since I spend most of my time tell my kids "stop it", "don't do that", "no means NO", "please be QUIET", "be careful you might fall", "if you don't stop it I'll...", etc., I figure I need to let them have a little fun every once in a while.

3 comments:

Becky Shuler said...

Great pictures! You work that camera, girl!!!!!!

Heath Thompson said...

WOW... looks like way to much fun! The jumping and taking the photos. That last one of Mandy is Awesome! I need a one on one computer course from you. You work Magic!
I would have to agree... Mandy is Super cute, and that Red dress just added to her Greatness!
We love you "Miss Super"
Kelly

Casey Gentle said...

I love it! Finally, kids that get to be kids! I love that you always have the camera at just the right time. Do you tuck it in your bra like I most likely would? :)