Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Best Big Brother Ever

IMG_2778



Dallin is such a wonderful big brother to Layton. He loves him so much and Layton loves him in return.








IMG_2991



When Layton wakes up from his nap, Dallin loves to run into his room and get him out of the crib himself. He loves carrying him around and playing with him.

IMG_30171












IMG_3018

And it is obvious from the way that Layton responds to Dallin, that he enjoys every second with his big brother.









Now I have a little secret that I would like to share about Dallin…..



Lean in close…..



I am going to have to whisper…..errrr…quietly type it…..



Just a little closer…..



Check behind you….no one is listening….errrr….reading over your shoulder….right?



Here goes….



He’s going to kill me for this. I can just see his rosy cheeks getting rosier…..



Sometimes….I can’t believe I’m going to tell you this….



Sometimes…..



Sometimes Dallin loves his kid sister Mandy too…


IMG_2979



Whew! It feels so good to get that off my chest. Remember…..


DON’T TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

that1gamer2know said...

Christian keeps asking people what it takes to be a great big brother. He's just so excited about his sister. Maybe I should tell him to ask Dallin!!

Becky Shuler said...

Love it!!!!!!

Emily Shuler said...

ow well i love all of them!!!

Casey Gentle said...

Too cute! Secret is safe here! :)

Stacy Pettersen said...

You can try to hide it, Dallin, but we know you're a softie for that sweet Mandy face! You'll be fighting off suitors before you know it... definitely the best big brother ever!

Becky Shuler said...

This is such a good post and, of course, wonderful pictures! :)