Friday, June 26, 2009

Love

“I love you Mommy”

“I love you too Mandy Moo”

This little exchange is repeated over and over and over and over again all throughout each and every day.  Sometimes there are little variances with “Mommy” being replaced by Daddy or Dallin or Layton or sometimes she’ll refer to someone not present and just randomly pipes up with “I love my teachers”, “I love Nana”, “I love Meme”, “I love Granddaddy”, or Mema or Grandpa or Mama Doris or her baby doll, or her toes, or chocolate, or just whatever she thinks of.  Mandy is just so full of love that it spills out of her heart almost constantly.  She might be bossy, opinionated, even tyrannical sometimes, but she sure does love with her whole heart and can give some of the best hugs and kisses you’ll ever get.  We sure do love you Mandy Moo!

IMG_4744

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Mandy, I love you and so does, Maizie, Millie, McKinnley, Madison, McKade, and Heath!
You look so Brave in the pool! I hope you are Loving swim lessons! I can't wait to watch you swim...
xoxoxo

Casey Gentle said...

I love the love. Isn't that one of the things that makes that age so wonderful? They love to love! And they love with all their hearts. She's a doll.

Anonymous said...

Aww!! What a sweet little girl!! (and beatiful, too!) I love your name for her, "Mandy Moo"...we call my youngest "Madi Moo"...it rolls off the tongue so easily!
Yay for sweet girls with adorable nicknames!! :)Jinger

Luisa Perkins said...

What a great smile. We had the same rhyme when our second was little, except he was "Jamesie Boo."