Friday, June 19, 2009

You Snooze you Lose

That is a lesson Mandy learned very quickly just a couple of nights ago:

IMG_4684

I guess Layton has already learned that in this house, with two older siblings, if he wants something he has just got to go for it.

IMG_4686

He is surprisingly good at knowing the precise moment when someone walks away from their food for even a second.

IMG_4688

He has no compunction at taking advantage of someone’s inattention to the detail of pushing in the chair behind them when they leave the table. Layton, Layton, Layton. What are we going to do with you? Give you a big kiss, I guess, because even when you are a theif and very messy, you are so stinkin’ cute!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I find myself diving into my dinner too... Afraid if I don't eat quick Miss Millie or the rest of them will jump on it and help me out. Those photos of Layton are so Cute! LOve that Lil' Monkey!
Dallins Random Thoughts are Darling!

Becky Shuler said...

I have laughed repeatedly at these pictures! Thank heaven there was no sauce on the spaghetti.