Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Photos

Several of you noticed that I put a new family picture up on the title to the blog.  This past weekend we did a little photo shoot (thanks Stacy for being our photographer).  The one in the blog title is the one that I think turned out best, but I thought I would share some of the others with you because they are rather amusing.  Between trying to keep Layton from all out bawling and getting Mandy to even look at the camera much less smile, I’m just glad we had at least one that turned out fairly well!

Love that Mandy smirk!

IMG_5168

What’s so interesting?  Not Sure.

IMG_5164

Isn’t Layton’s smile the best!  But just look at the Mandy girl.

IMG_5167

Taking a picture by the well SEEMED like a good idea.  But I guess not.  Mandy didn’t agree.

IMG_5174

Again with that Crazy Girl Mandy face.  She’s a mess.

IMG_5178

Don’t you love my big open mouth?  I was trying to get Layton to smile.

IMG_5179

And then he did…once he had his hand down my shirt.  Good golly!

IMG_5180

And this one is my personal favorite.

IMG_5171

In fact I love it so much, I thought you might need a close up of what makes it so very special to me.

IMG_5171 

Love that girl!

6 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

Yes, I was totally focusing on Layton at first until I noticed Mandy... she's a hoot! I'm glad some of them turned out well. =)

Casey Gentle said...

It looks like she's rolling her eyes and I love it! She's ready to be 13. :)

mrsarmogansclass said...

Too Funny! I can't wait to see what kind of faces Chandani will make at that age. She already cracks me up with them now :)

Erin said...

Love that Mandy girl - she does keep me on my toes in class - I think she's another diva in training.
Your pic session reminds me of the Christmas I took 98 pics (of only the kids, mind you) to get one good enough for the card.

Becky Shuler said...

How fun! Family pictures can be such torture, but if one turns out really well - it is worth it! I love the picture you picked for the top of your blog. Very nice.

minnieokra said...

These pictures are priceless. The odd ones will always bring you the most smiles....but I do love the one you picked too.