Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let’s Get Started

Ok, so I set up a blog to get us started on our road to being uber healthy.  The link is here.  The title I have for it is kind of lame so just excuse that and help me try to come up with a better one!

I am so excited about this that I have actually been motivated to exercise now for two days in a row.  Pats on the back to me!  And that’s what I want this blog to be about is for us to pat each other on the back when we’re doing great and also to lift each other up when we slip. 

I sent out invites to those that left a comment on the other post about this to become contributors.  If I didn’t send the invite to the right e-mail address, just let me know and I can resend the invite.

Anyone else that decides to join us and wants be a contributor too, please send me your e-mail address to ksjarvis77 at gmail dot com.  Or feel free to just read along with us and offer any support you can.  I know I can use a lot of support and motivation!!

2 comments:

mrsarmogansclass said...

Yay!!! I'm going to it now :)

Meris said...

Send me an invite Katheryn!!!