Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Guessing Game

Mandy wanted me to play a guessing game with her.  She came to me with her fists tightly closed and told me to pick one.  So I picked the left one.

IMG_5263

And I got it right!  She hid her hands behind her back and then brought her tightly closed fists in front of her and told me to pick again.  This time I picked the right one.

IMG_5266

And I won again.  This went on and on with me winning every time.  I must be some good guesser, right?  Nope.  I finally ask Mandy to open both of her hands:

IMG_5267

Apparently she was afraid that I wouldn’t get it right and she didn’t want my ego to suffer, so she helped me out a little.  I love playing games with three year olds!

6 comments:

Nathan said...

That is a definite Win Win situation if I've ever seen one. Mandy is a sweetie most of the time. Love that girl!

Kim Jarvis said...

How thoughtful!
The pics are great!

Mandi said...

Oh sweet! I guess that she could not bear for you to pick the wrong one so she made sure that you wouldn't. Great picture!

Ilene said...

ANd I'm sure she learned that from her mommy! She does the same for her:) We had a family home evening lesson with the OConners on Monday and I prepaired the lesson but I let Paul give it. It was on the life of Christ. And he was suppose to ask weither he did the great thing in the picture premortal life, during his life, or after he was resurrected but instead he asked who did the great thing on the picture....well of course the answer for all 16 pictures was Jesus. Thay all got it right everytime!

minnieokra said...

Gotta love her....

Erin said...

That precious girl is too much. Such a joy!