Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A little girly????

Isn’t Layton’s smile so cute?

IMG_5759

But notice his wrists.  He has recently taken to wearing Mandy’s ponytail holders as bracelets.  He woke up from his nap the other day and had pulled them off the dresser that sits beside his crib and put all of them on.  And ever since then, he has worn every one he could find.   And somehow even after I put them up and away, he still seems to find at least one to wear daily.  I think he has them hidden in strategic places around the house.

IMG_5761

So should I be concerned?  Is he experiencing a gender identity crisis?  Or is he just experimenting with a new manly fashion statement?

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh do not be concerned. It is adorable.I think all boys play with jewerly and baby dolls. Enjoy it while it last I bet pretty soon you are going to have 2 hansome boys chasing you around the house with frogs.

Casey Gentle said...

My little brother slept in my mom's silky night gown til he was like 10 or something. He's all man now. No worries.

KYLIA said...

I think I know what to get Layton for Christmas!

Erin said...

Have you not seen Jake in the pink Tinkerbelle jammies?! I love it when little boys dress up in their big sisters' things - "I want to be just like her!" I personally love the manly girl fashion statement - and how clever of him to use them as bracelets - and to stash them!