Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Speaking of Hair-dos

Mandy did her own hair. She often likes to wear it up in a little pony-tail or partial bun, but I wasn’t getting to it fast enough so she did it herself.

IMG_5613

I thought that it turned out surprisingly cute. Very in vogue.

IMG_5615

Artistically off-center. With the rough un-brushed look that seems so popular right now.

IMG_5614

Regardless, just like Layton, even if she had done something really crazy with her hair, I would still think she was beautiful.

5 comments:

Becky Shuler said...

I believe we have a fashion diva on our hands. A beautiful one at that.

Casey Gentle said...

Watch out, she'll be finding the shears soon! :)

Erin said...

Very fashionable. I have to agree scine that is the style I use for my mop most of the time! I think she pulls it off better, though!

minnieokra said...

Mandy is a priceless treasure

KYLIA said...

Wow! Looks like she's gonna be Aunt Chelsey's assistant one day!!