Friday, September 25, 2009

I can play too…

Sometimes Layton tries so hard to be a big kid like his brother and sister. Mandy and Dallin were playing a video game and he wanted to join in too. He actually climbed up into that spot between them all by himself so that he could be part of the action. He was pushing buttons just as frantically as they were.

IMG_6479

Notice he is the only one looking at me? Mandy and Dallin couldn’t stand to look away from their game on the TV even for a moment. Thus the reason I have to limit the amount of time they play computer/video games because if I didn’t they would be lost to me forever. It is crazy how fast they learn this stuff. Mandy is only three and knows how to open up IE and click on the link to her games at PBSKids.

IMG_6470

They take after their father in that way. Nathan has always loved technology too! He loves it even more than I do, which is saying a LOT.

IMG_6471

I just love this picture. Mandy and Nathan have almost the exact same expression on their faces! Intense. Seriously intense. Curious George games have a way of bringing out the serious gamer in those two.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE that photo of Nathan and Mandy... They are twins! So cute! Nothing like time with Dad! I know all these games can be a bit much. My kids can work my computer better than I can. I have to ask them to fix the tv when I need something on for Millie, CRAZY!
I'm glad Layton has his remote to play with. Darling!

Becky Shuler said...

Too sweet!

Mandi said...

Oh that is so darling! I love Laytons little face and then Mandy and Dallins next to his is so funny! Abigail can work our TV like no other... It is Scary! Kids are so fun. Think how boring our lives would be with out them.

Stacy Pettersen said...

Now do they take after Nathan in their competitiveness too? Nathan gets pretty frustrated when the game is not going his way (but it's always the computer's fault, of course). ;)

sarahshuler said...

SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!