Monday, September 28, 2009

Ingenuity at its Best

All that talk about cinnamon rolls last week made me hungry for some. So even though I’m supposed to be watching what I eat (yeah right!), I decided to make homemade cinnamon rolls. They were yummy. Layton especially thought so. Don’t believe me? I have proof.

IMG_6491

Even though they were up on top of the stove, Layton found a way to get some for himself. How, you ask? He’s a midget, how did he get up there? By standing on a bucket.

IMG_64941

Not just any bucket though. One that happened to be in Mandy and Dallin’s room. Which means that he went into their room, got the bucket, brought it into the kitchen, turned it upside down, and then stood on it.

IMG_64961

Then he pigged out. Now that’s a baby that loves his sweets!

IMG_64971

5 comments:

KYLIA said...

He is truly a genius...I love it!

Kelly said...

Oh they look delish! I want one... I could handle a nibble of Layon too! Love the colorful artwork on the fridge too!

Becky Shuler said...

That is amazing...especially to go into another room and get a "tool". He even got the right height! Way too cool.

Is the recipe for hommade cinnamon rolls very hard? I may be interested if it's not.

Ilene said...

So funny. I've been wanting them to since your post. But never tried homemade ones. I bet they were yummy!

Mandi said...

So cute!!! and I see that he is a little smartie pants, too! Isn't it amazing what kids can do when they set their mind to something? Brains and looks he has got the whole package.... nice!