Friday, October 16, 2009

I WANT to sleep in the BIG bed!

I think Layton is trying to send me a message.  Every time we say prayers at night, he takes the opportunity while we all have our eyes closed to sneak into Mandy’s bed.  I guess he is trying to tell us he wants to hang with the big kids!

IMG_6679

And truthfully they really want to hang with him too.  Since he has started this, they have been begging me to let him sleep in the room with them.  But unfortunately, he just can’t be trusted to stay in the bed yet, so I think we are going to have to wait a few more months for that.

IMG_6678

He really is fixated on it though.  Every day when I announce it is nap time, he runs straight to Mandy’s bed and jumps right on in and pulls up the covers.

IMG_6890

Sometimes he hides himself under the sheet.  Maybe he thinks if I can’t “see” him, I won’t make him take a nap :)

IMG_6891

3 comments:

Kelly said...

He has some good Tricks! I would want to be in bed with everyone else it looks sooo fUN!

Mandi said...

I love it! He has the cutest smile! Who could blame him? I love that he even does it at nap time.

Minnie said...

Beautiful posts my Kat. I must have been a terrible mother...but then I still do think you are smart. Go Cinnamon Rolls!