Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back Home

We have spent the last 5 days traveling to and from visiting family. And while we absolutely had a WONDERFUL time, I think this photo of Layton sums up pretty well how we all felt after our visit:

IMG_87331

Exhausted.

But happy. I have lots of things and pictures to blog about from our trip, but it will probably have to wait until after Christmas. We just have so much going on and the excitement level in our house is reaching combustible proportions! Have a very Merry Christmas Eve Eve! Only two more days till Christmas. Or so Mandy and Dallin keep reminding me hourly!

5 comments:

emily shuler said...

aww so cute im exausted too but its worth it!!!

emily shuler said...

come back soon and have a merry christmas eve eve

Laurel Shaw said...

I hope you guys don't explode!!
(combustabale proportions!) That was so funny. We missed on sunday but i know it was nice to be with your family.
Merry Christmas Jarvis Family!
Oh and go Dallin!

KYLIA said...

I'm glad I got to see y'all, even if it was only for a minute! I hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas too!!! Love y'all!

Brittney said...

Aw just looking at that picture makes me want to go to sleep!!! I nhope you had fun spending some time with your family! :) I know I love to see mine that I haven't seen in a while! Merry Christmas Jarvis Family!!! Love always, Britt