Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Lights

Who loves Christmas lights? “I do, I do,” Mandy yells. Seriously this child is obsessed with them. So much so, that every free night last week we went out to look at Christmas lights. Heck, I even used going to look at Christmas lights as a bribe to get her to leave her friend’s house without crying – AND IT WORKED!

Our new favorite place to go is a very cool house up in Orange Park where they have the lights set to come on and off to music. Our sister-in-law Kim told us about it last year, so we went looking for it and just so happened to find it in Nathan’s uncle’s neighborhood.

IMG_8558

Very cool. You just turn your radio to their broadcast station, 98.7 FM, and watch the show!

IMG_8566

We were so impressed! They even have a website. Orangeparklights.com

IMG_8568

3 comments:

Brittney said...

hey we have been there before!!! It is amazing! I just love how they go along to the songs that are on the radio! I just love too look at all the lights! But I bet that yours are way better! :)
Love always, britt

Erin said...

Thanks for the tip! I am with Mandy - I love going to look at lights. It was a tradition in my family growing up that we would all bundle up as a family and go look at lights. Now it is tradition for Jason and I to take the kids on Christmas eve in thier jammies, and then come home and leave cookies for Santa, food for the reindeer, and hang the stockings.
I can't wait to see that house in OP...I just hope I can get as great pictures as you did!

Kim Jarvis said...

It is pretty dang cool. Glad that you guys enjoyed it!