Monday, December 14, 2009

A Sad State of Laundry

I had a very busy week.  And sometimes when I am busy, things around the house slip a bit.  Especially things that are not necessarily my favorite thing to do.  Like laundry.  I hadn’t realized how far I had let it go until one night last week I went to get Layton some pajamas and there were none in the drawer.  Trying to think of what to put him in, I turned and saw a bag of old Mandy clothes that I was planning on giving away to our niece.  They were all nice and clean, so I just opened up the bag and pulled out the least girly pj’s I could find.  Really, they weren’t so bad, they only had the tiniest bit of pink.

IMG_83321

One day he is going to thank me for all these photos.  I just know it.  It’s going to be on that day when he brings home the girl he plans to marry and I pull out the scrapbook.  He is just going to be SO HAPPY for me to show her this and the many other telling photos that I have.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

You are so funny! I have been there ad done that as well. Lets face it would we be moms if we did not have horrible photos of our children that we could show their future spouses? I love it!!

Brittney said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!! I LOVE IT!!! AND HE WILL THANK YOU ONE DAY! :) HE MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT ONE DAY HE WILL MISS ALL THOSE FUNNY MOMENTS THAT MAKE UP HIS VERY INTERESTING LIFE!!! :) LOVE ALWAYS, BRITT