Wednesday, December 2, 2009

‘Tis the Season

To decorate for Christmas! Have I ever mentioned how much I love Christmas and Christmas decorations. It just makes me happy. Although unlike some people, **cough**Kylia**cough**, I didn’t have my decorations up months in advance. I only put them up this last weekend. But now that they are up, I just love it! And the kids love it to. They helped put everything up and had a blast doing it.

IMG_8260

I am so looking forward to driving around looking at Christmas lights! Which, considering how much I love looking at them you would think we would put some on our house. But we don’t, so I just love driving around and looking at everyone else’s. Oh and Christmas songs. I’ve been humming them to myself for weeks now and we’ve been listening to them daily. Non-stop talk about Santa Clause is pretty exciting to. Having little kids around just makes Christmas that much better!

5 comments:

KYLIA said...

Don't hate TK! You know Jaren was trying to beat me at putting her tree up first and I just can't be a loser!!! Isn't Christmas fabulous?!!! That's why I put it up so early so that I can enjoy it before things start going crazy! Your tree looks beauty-ful!

Mandi said...

I love Christmas, too! I love your tree. The blue and silver are my favorite. Abigail has been followig me around the house with the "toys R us" ad so I know what to tell Santa she wants. I love it!

Stacy Pettersen said...

Okay now that I know what you can do you have me wondering: was that the camera of your magic Photoshop skills? That picture looks like Christmas card! Breathtaking.

Katheryn said...

Stacy - it is a camera setting. You can probably get the same kind of effect by simply turning off your flash when taking a picture of your Christmas tree.

Brittney said...

I love that tree!! It looks like it was done by pros! O wait it was! The picture you took looks like it is a Christmas card!!!! Your family has such a great imagination! :) We love to look at Christmas lights too! If you go to look at them a few days before Christmas and turn it to a certain station then you will hear really cool Christmas music!!! :) But I don't know the station! :) Love always, Britt