Thursday, December 3, 2009

To Laugh or Not to Laugh

IMG_8274

Nathan: “Why is this dirty diaper on the floor?”

Me: “I must not have thrown it away the last time I changed Layton.”

Short pause.

Me: “Wait, I know it got thrown away because I helped Layton do it himself.”

Long pause.

Warm stream of pee raining down on my toes.

Quick glimpse of a glaring white behind peaking beneath long shirt tails.

Laugh or scream….laugh or scream….laugh or scream….LAUGH

Laughter is definitely the best option when you have pee on your big toe.

IMG_82001_edited-1

He is such a mess! But I love him! Even if I did have to sanitize my toes!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Kids are sneaky.... who knows how long he was running around the house before you got peed on. Sorry about the extra shower. At least you ad Nathan got a good giggle!

Stacy Pettersen said...

This is an all too familiar story for us. Annabelle hasn't learned how to take it off (thankfully), but twice in the past WEEK she has peed on the bathroom floor after her bath. We thought we were safe because we figured she would have peed in the tub... wrong!

Kim Jarvis said...

Kate has to wear panties over her diaper now, because she takes that thing off EVERY chance she gets. Some just like to be free-birds, I guess.

Brittney said...

That is so funny!!! Laughing is better because you don't want them to feel bad! :) And you know that Nathan got a good laugh too! :) I just love it!!! You always know how to make me laugh! Love always, Britt