Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Workin’ the Christmas Party

IMG_83561

Last Saturday night we braved the rain and headed out to Nathan’s work Christmas Party. As usual, the food was delish and prizes were awarded. Of course we didn’t win anything, we never do, but it was still fun to hope to win a laptop or big screen TV or Wii or an i-touch. And I know the people that did win were super happy.

Normally at the party they do karaoke, but they surprised us this year with a live band. I have to admit the band was pretty awesome. They could really play and could really sing.

IMG_8355

The best part of the evening though was this guy.

IMG_8347

Seriously the worst BEST dancer I’ve ever seen. Think Elaine from Seinfeld. It was awesome.

IMG_8349

7 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW!!!! He does look Entertaining! I would have Loved to have watched his moves! Did you and Nathan show Him your moves..? You have had a little practice here with the Thompson Family Dances! You look So Pretty! Nathan is a Lucky man to have such a Hot date! You both look Great! Happy to hear you had Fun... I was wrong I thought you too would have walked away with a prize! Ah.. Next year!

Janie Mueller said...

Beautiful picture!!! Looks like a really fun time. That guy should have been paid for HIS entertainment:)

Mandi said...

Um that guy is hilarious! I think there is always one at every Christmas party. My dad has a family Christmas party and their is a couple that always wears super tight gold matching outfits. One thing you can say for those people they have guts. AT least it is entertaining. You look amazing. I love that dress you should wear it to church so everyone can see you in it. I agree with Kelly Nathan is a lucky guy! I am glad you both had fun! Date night are always great!

Casey Gentle said...

You two do look great. Are you wearing a dress or were you wearing some good booty pants with that fabulous top??

I think you should send those photos to Ellen! She loves all things dance! America needs a good laugh like that!

Laurel Shaw said...

I love Casey's comment. ANd you guys do make a very nice looking couple. Glad you had such fun evening! Merry Christmas!

Becky Shuler said...

Whoooeeee!!!!! What a great looking couple.

Stacy Pettersen said...

That picture actually captures the Elaine dance perfectly! Yes, is that a dress? You look amazing!