Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It appears I’ve lost another one

to the Orange and Blue idol.
IMG_9571
Honestly though, I really don’t blame her.  What 4 year old do you know of could resist the temptation of putting on a cute hand-me-down cheerleading outfit from one of her favorite aunts?  I think it would be impossible.  It’s ok though.  I have a plan.  I’ll just keep drilling FSU into her head so that when she is old enough to go to college she’ll have it so deeply impressed onto her subconscious that she’ll know the right school to go to.  Let’s hope it works!
IMG_9583 IMG_9586 IMG_9589 IMG_9590 IMG_9591 IMG_9597 IMG_9604 IMG_9605 IMG_9606

5 comments:

Kelly said...

She is a Natural! Oh she looks so cute in orange and blue... something about the colors orange and blue together... you just can't help but feel CRAZY and be Happy! SO glad we were able to take part of the CRAZY-NESS!
Go Gators!

Love the photos in your last post.... TREASURES!

Mandi said...

She is so cute! Really sooooo cute! I am a fan of the Orange and Blue Gators. Sorry! I will keep my fingers crossed on the whole FSU school. Either way Mandy will look adorable in what ever color she wears.

Lea Whittaker said...

Very Cute!

Kim Jarvis said...

Smart girl and smart aunt! I love the collection of pictures. They really capture her spirit!

Cari said...

She is so cute. I have gators at my house too! i'm trying to teach conner to do the chop!
btw, is that the "cute" shirt under there?