Sunday, January 31, 2010

Puzzles, Puzzles, Puzzles

For Christmas, we got a big box of Disney character puzzles.  It had puzzles of all different sizes from 150 pieces (which the kids can put together with only a little help from me) to 500 piece puzzles.   And which one do you think they chose to do first?  The 500 piece of course.
IMG_9706
Which honestly was fine by me, because it meant that I got to put together most of it.  I love putting together puzzles.  My favorite part is putting in the last piece and seeing it all complete.  I am such a good mommy (yeah right) though, because I put off the satisfaction of the last few pieces and saved them for Dallin and Mandy so that they would get to enjoy the best part of the puzzle.
IMG_9708
So do I get some kind of reward for such a life altering selfless act?  I’m thinking maybe chocolate.  That’s always a good reward :)

No comments: