Monday, February 1, 2010

Babysitting

Nathan’s mom has been pretty ill for the last week or so and had to spend the last few days in the hospital.  Gladly though, she seems to be feeling a little better and has started a treatment regimen to get healthy again.  We’re hoping that very soon she’ll be back to normal and better than ever!
IMG_9766
During that time, I got to do a little babysitting of our nieces and we had a grand ole’ time.  Layton got pretty crazy with Annabelle.
IMG_9764
He just couldn’t contain his enthusiasm and showed it by being one wild little dude.
IMG_9771
After a bit, Annabelle just looked over at me and was like “What the heck is wrong with him?”  Oh, sweetie, I ask myself that all the time.  I’ve yet to come up with a good answer.
IMG_9775
After she had been there a while, we noticed Layton doing this:
IMG_9788
more often than not, so we tucked him away in bed for a much needed nap.  Then we headed outside for a little swinging.
IMG_9805
And because I was taking pictures of Annabelle, Mandy and Chloe insisted that I take pictures of them.  Chloe even requested an individual shot and posed like the little diva she is.
IMG_9808 IMG_9814
All and all is was a pretty nice day.  Lovely weather.  Good swinging.  Happy faces. Bonding over goldfish.  And a new little buddy who has decided that I am her favorite aunt.  Just kidding.  Well, not really :)
IMG_9833

2 comments:

Laurel Shaw said...

You've been a busy lady! DO you need a break? Call me if you do!but it looks like you all had a lot of fun. I know you are great help to your family!

Stacy Pettersen said...

Mommy enjoyed the break to go see Nana, too.. thanks so much! It's times like these that I really miss living close to family. I am so glad for the times that Annabelle gets to play with her cousins!