Monday, February 15, 2010

I want to see!

Have you ever noticed how funny kids are about immediately wanting to see any picture or video taken of them?  My kids, especially Mandy, always request to see the pictures I take the second after I click the shutter.  It just makes me laugh to realize how digital their whole life has been and will be.

IMG_0026
We went to visit my sister-in-law last week for a little while and the kids enjoyed a few minutes viewing themselves (and their cousins/sisters) on Kim’s camera.  I wonder, am I creating some really self-absorbed kids by taking pictures of them all the time?  I’ve heard mom’s like me referred to as Momarazzi.  I’d say that’s about right :)  I really do think of my kids as my own little super stars. 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh you are raising super Stars! They are sooo cute! Love that cool Valenine Dallin! Wish we could have delivered you some cookies, Kade could have gone for a wrestle too! xoxoxo

Mandi said...

Your kids are adorable! What would we do with out their funny little stories? At least they know you love them.... even if you kinda stalk them. They love it!