Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thanks Nana

For a special treat, Nana took Dallin, Chloe, Mandy, and Layton to a place called Ollie Koala (it’s kind of like Chuck e Cheese).   No surprise, the kids had a great time.

IMG_0039IMG_0062
IMG_0042 IMG_0043 IMG_0044
 IMG_0063IMG_0037
And yes I know Layton looks like he is terrified in the slide picture above, but truthfully I just caught him in between expression and he is having the time of his life.  There is a very good reason that I talk about Dallin being such a good big brother all the time – because it’s true.  Do you know that while they were playing in the jungle gym, that was just a little too big for Layton to maneuver very well, Dallin helped him the WHOLE time.  Everywhere Layton wanted to go in there, Dallin helped him up the high climbing places, across shaky bridges, and over big jumps.   And the best part, he did it all without being asked.  He really is the best big brother any little Layton could ask for!
 IMG_0066
Thanks again Nana for such a great time!  And for the babysitting you did later that day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Nana needs to get the Best Grandma Award! What a Lady! I love her! Looks like my kind of day! PARTY! I hope you got that chocolate you were craving?... Did Nathan pull through for you?

Stacy Pettersen said...

Sometimes I wish we had a "Dallin" around here for Annabelle... I feel pretty lame climbing through jungle gyms to help her! But at least she will be able to help future siblings. =)

Casey Gentle said...

So sweet! I hope my Marky is sweet to his little siblings like Dallin.