Sunday, February 28, 2010

They’ve Got a New Look!

I gave Mandy and Layton a haircut about a week ago.  I can’t say the cuts are perfect, because, well, I did them (not to mention Layton moves A LOT when you are trying to cut his hair), but I still think they look pretty cute.  We’ll do some before and afters so that you get an idea of how much I cut off.
Mandy went from long flowing locks,
IMG_01041
to a shoulder length that I think suits her well.
IMG_02581
Layton went from the shagg look
IMG_0157
to the short cropped look of an adorable little man.
IMG_02901
It made me a little sad to cut off the slight little bit of curl to his hair, but he really was starting to look a little like a girl and we just can’t have that now can we?

2 comments:

Janie Mueller said...

I love the new looks!!! They are so adorable:)

Laurel Shaw said...

Mandy seriously looks so much older with that haircut. Such a little lady! And Layton's a cutie pie for sure! You did a great job. Boys hair is so hard to cut. that's why we just shave thier heads!